One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Fleet Insurance Manager to be based at one of their sites in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, strong management skills, an eye for detail, strong communication, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Managing entire claims process from First Notice of Loss (FNOL) to conclusion.
- Processing high volume of RTA claim forms, including driver statements.
- Liaising with Asset Manager to manage repair process.
- Insurance compliance for business.
- Liaison with insurers/broker.
- Claims experience analysis.
- Dealing with all internal motor insurance queries.
- Driving licence audits.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- To develop and lead a programme which drives the highest standards of efficiency, road safety and customer service throughout.
- Develop and deliver relevant training and advice to internal stakeholders on transport related subjects.
- To achieve industry leading standards of driver development and management through the use of technology and management information.
- To work with key stakeholders to achieve optimum fleet costs.
- Provision of relevant support to the Insurance Company and Accident Management. Company when investigating both fault and non-fault vehicle incidents.
- Audit field-based vehicles and carry out checks regarding damage.
- Review all aspects of the Fleet invoicing structure, cost allocation and support the Fleet Team in all aspects as necessary.
- Operate within the policies to ensure full utilisation of all Fleet assets.
- Responsible for ensuring suppliers provide value for money and business benefit to the company, including innovative proposals.
- Lead cost management exercises to identify waste and drive immediate savings in external costs.
- Liaison with external fleet contract companies and external repairers.
- Lease and contract management.
Salary for this opportunity is c£36k plus company benefits. You will be working Monday-Friday (days)
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.