A hugely successful leading supply chain and distribution business has an immediate opening for an experienced Fleet Compliance & Training Manager to join the team in Amesbury, Wiltshire on a full time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday (days).
The job holder will be expected to achieve standards and KPI's that will include targets on the following areas amongst others:
- Training productivity
- Quality of training material
- Accuracy of training records
- Audit results
- Driver CPC
- Development & delivery of site action plans
- Tachograph infringement levels
- Working Time Directive infringements levels
- Fuel efficiency
- Accident and damage Levels
- Vehicle service, inspection, MOT compliance
- Legal compliance
Knowledge and experience required:
- Vehicle Construction and use regulations
- Different vehicle types and makes
- Thorough knowledge of O Licence Legal Compliance, Risk and Health & Safety Procedures and legislation
- Risk Assessments
- Transport industry and market sector experience/knowledge
- Industry training methods
- PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Manual Handling
- Digital Tachographs and Tachograph management systems
- IOSH (desirable)
- Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire people to want to improve performance
- Tenacious and positive in approach
Qualifications required for this role:
- Certificate of Professional Competence Road Transport Operations holder (desirable)
- Driver CPC
- RoSPA Assessor Qualification
- LGV C+E Licence
- Train the Trainer
- Full clean driving licence
- Approved Driving Instructor
- SAFED (desirable)
Salary for this opportunity is c£30k plus excellent company benefits.
For immediate consideration please send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.