Our client is a leading based Construction Group who specialise in commercial, student accommodation and PRS. They have an opportunity for a Finishing Manager to work on a £60m commercial education build project based in Brighton.
Duties & Responsibilities will include;
* Responsible for all the finishing trades
* Working through snagging lists ensuring finishes are to a high standard to be handed over to the client.
* Management of trades and labour
* Health and safety
The successful Finishing Foreman will need to have the following skills, experience & qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years site experience
- Sound working knowledge of relevant site activities
- Proven experience of seeing a task through to completion
- Proven experience in supervising site activities or similar
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid at Work certificate
- Valid driving licence
- Basic IT skills
If you're interested in this position then please apply with an up to date CV and one of our team will be in touch.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.