Our client based in Sleaford is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of paper products and they are currently seeking a Finished Goods Operative with Counterbalance FLT to join their team on a full time basis.
Initially you will work the first 8 weeks on a temporary contract through the agency with the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract after that time.
The role will be working a fixed shift of 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday each week.
This position is physically demanding with duties to include:-
- Moving a variety of different components on pallets using a hand pallet truck
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of lorries.
- Able to identify with a variety of stock produced and liaising with the couriers
- Using the stock control system to input items and keep information up to date
- Completing stock paper work to a high standard of accuracy to detail
You will require and FLT License to complete this role.
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.