Barker Ross are recruiting for a Financial Services Officer in the Morpeth area on a 10 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.16ph, to work in a busy accounts team.
To provide financial and administrative support within the Accounts Section of Financial Services, dealing with the payment of invoices, the setting up and monitoring of payments, and responsibilities relating to credit control. Associated with these duties are the requirements to liaise with various colleagues and agencies, maintain files and records and update various computer systems.
- The processing of invoices.
- To update computer systems as required.
- Liaise with colleagues and professional officers. (internal and external)
- The organisation and maintenance of files
- To assist in the payment of telephone bills and line rentals.
- To process mileage and subsistence claims.
- To assist in debt control.
- To work as part of a team and educate/train others where necessary.
- IT Literate Essential
- Experience in Finance Essential
- Experience in Swift, Oracle & Microsoft
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to manage own workload
- Keyboard skils with accuracy and speed
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.