Are you an experienced Financial Business Analyst looking for a great new opportunity?
You will be working for a leading Global Logistics company who really value their employees and are looking for a candidate to come into the business and support the Primark account.
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and assisting them in the production of the weekly accounts, monthly outlooks and yearly budgets for their Portfolio. The role will be focusing on trends and KPI analysis and liaising on a weekly basis with the appropriate sector director/Account Director to agree the weekly result and commentary. The role will also require client interaction and production of client reports where required.
- Financial reporting
- Budget reporting
- Tracking budget against actual
- Producing forecasts
- Undertaking any ad hoc reports to the customer E.G the budget against the actuals and analysis of reasons for any cost increase of differences
Who we are looking for:
- You will have a very strong analytical mind-set
- The ability to work with large data sets from multiple disparate sources and to understand the data enough to bring explanations of any trends and differences between budget and actuals
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel - ability to produce complex reports form disparate source data, statements, vlookups, pivots etc
- Freight/logistics knowledge
Apply NOW!! Don't miss out
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.