Financial Assessment Officer - Birmingham, B91
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Financial Assessment Officer to work on a temporary contract in Solihull.
Hours of work - Weekdays 8.45am - 5.20pm (full time)
Rate of pay: £9.55phr
Contract Length - 05/08/2019 - 03/11/2019
You will be required to assist Income and Awards by processing Residential and Non Residential Assessments for Adult Care & Support customers
Financial Assessment Officer role:
- Assessing new claims and changes of circumstances for Residential and Non Residential Assessments for Adult Care & Support customers
- To report any potentially fraudulent claims.
- Process and respond to queries and requests raised by AC&S customers, Financial Representatives or third parties by telephone, email or letter.
- Delivering customer focused services to the residents of Solihull
- Any other appropriate duties as and when required
Financial Assessment Officer Criteria:
- Experience of Disability Related Expenditure costs within Financial assessments
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Experience of effectively advising customers regarding benefits claims
If you are interested in the Financial Assessment Officer please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.