Barker Ross are recruiting for a Finance Project Manager in the Coalville area on a 3 Month contract based on 21.75 hours per week at a rate of between £23.45 - 25.80ph, to provide effective project management of the re-procurement of a corporate finance system whilst also maintaining a team where a culture of excellent customer service is a key focus for all job activities.
Key accountabilities of this position include (but are not limited to);
- Support the mapping and benchmarking of user journeys.
- Capture, present and produce detailed business requirements to support product design and specification.
- Lead a procurement exercise, representing business requirements and facilitating subsequent Evaluation and negotiation.
- Work alongside the software supplier's project manager(s) and account manager(s), ensuring delivery of the project according to the project plan.
- Identify and communicate project risks, concerns and issues and escalating to the project board(s).
- To grow talent and capability in the team by undertaking all employee appraisals timely and effectively, addressing any issues as appropriate.
- To challenge and drive performance to create an excellent service.
- To give presentations to a variety of audiences as required.
Successful candidates must be able to cover all of the below for this position;
- Effective influencing skills to achieve desired results
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Creativity and confidence to challenge traditional thinking and ways of working
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain effective relationships
- Experience of managing staff.
- Experience in leading procurement exercises from concept to fruition
- Project management experience and good working knowledge of the principles of PRINCE2, Agile or similar
- Experience in managing finance IT system related project
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.