Salary: £25k - £30k per annum (depending on experience)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client based in Worcestershire have a superb new exciting job opening for a Finance Officer to join their small friendly team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
You will ideally possess experience of managing Budgets and Expenditure.
Salary for this opportunity is £34k per annum (depending on experience), working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Provide support to the Deputy Chief Finance Officer through the provision of effective and timely Financial and Management information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective management of Budgets
- Monitor trends of Expenditure for all non-pay and Income Budgets
- To undertake detailed analysis of non-pay Expenditure and Income
- Ensure Accounting procedures are followed at Month End and Year End to facilitate timely and accurate management and Statutory reporting. This will involve positing Journals and Virements in accordance with Financial rules and policies
- Compliance with Financial regulations, Accounting instructions and other Statutory instruments
The Ideal Candidate
- As an individual you will be pro-active, have the ability to maintain a high degree of focus on results through regular/continuous review and accurate and timely reporting
- You will also possess the ability to communicate effectively and be IT literate including Advanced Excel
- You will also have strong Analytical skills and experience of Budgeting and Budgetary control in a professional Accounting environment - ideally within the Public Sector
If this position is of interest, please apply now! Alternatively, call Michelle @ Barker Ross on 0116 3666 167 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.