Our well known client based in Lincoln is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their team as soon as possible on a 3 month contract to assist with an increase in workload. This will be a full time position working 37 hours per week and is looking to start as soon as possible.
Working within the finance team your duties will include:-
- Ensuring that accounts receivable and accounts payable systems are run efficiently
- Dealing with debtor and creditor enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Register supplier invoices on the creditors ledger system in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting with payments of creditors via BACS and cheques
- Collation of supplier invoices
- Resolution of queries
- Verification of new customer and supplier accounts
- Provide general clerical support within the team
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a similar position, experience of use of IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.