Barker Ross are recruiting for a Finance Assistant in the Sittingbourne area on a 12 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.82ph to provide a quality service to both internal and external customers by assisting with duties relating to all areas.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Timely Payment of Creditors
- Recovery of Sundry Debt
- Receipting of Council Income
- Agreeing Daily Income Postings
- Bank Reconciliation
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Numerate with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Work with minimum supervision and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to recognise and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to act on own initiative, and to be able to prioritise and manage own workload
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.