Our prestigious client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a temporary Finance Administrator to join their team as soon as possible, to assist with a busy period of work load for their year end.
This will be a full time role working 37 hours per week, starting from the end of June lasting until the end of August with a pay rate of £8.85 per hour.
We are looking for a strong administrator, ideally with experience working in a finance department who is able to come in and hit the ground running.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Purchase ledger, processing invoices, dealing with queries, producing payment reports etc. to agreed deadlines
- To ensure that invoice scanning is up to date and accurate
- To produce one off non-supplier payments to be made by cheque ready for signature and ensure appropriate back-up documentation is received
- Preparation of the company banking for collection on a weekly basis when required
- To assist with processing internal recharges and other items to the finance system
- To assist with all aspects of student finances including registration and taking payments
- To liaise with budget holders and administrators in order to solve problems arising from financial management
- To raise sales invoices as required
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with queries
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.