Our well known and established client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. The role will be temporary lasting until July 2018 and will involve working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The purpose of the role is to deliver administrative support within the finance department. You will be required to process invoices, deal with suppliers and resolve queries. You will also assist with payments and queries relating to accommodation and tuition fee's, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Purchase ledger, processing invoices, dealing with queries and producing payment reports
- Ensure that the invoice scanning is up to date and accurate
- To produce one off non-supplier payments to be made be cheque ready for signature and ensure appropriate back up documentation is received
- Preparation of company banking for collection on a weekly basis when required
- Assist with processing internal recharges and other items to the finance system
- Assist with all aspects of student finances including registration and taking payments
- Liaise with budget holders and administrators in order to solve problems arising from financial management
- To raise sales invoices as and when required
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with queries
- Ensure financial transactions are processed in accordance with financial regulations
- Provide additional support to the finance officers where appropriate
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous experience within the above duties working in a similar role and you should be able to start work immediately and be happy to complete a temporary assignment.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.