Finance and Admin Officer - Slough, SL1
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Finance and Admin Officer to work on a temporary contract in Slough.
Hours of work - 37hrs, 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £11.24 phr
Contract Length - 17/03/2019 - 31/07/2019
Finance and admin officer role:
- To provide confidential, administrative support to the (Team/Service) including answering telephone enquiries, diary management, arrangement of meetings, prioritising and answering routine correspondence and e-mails as directed.
- To contribute to the development of effective Education and Children's Services business partnerships, both internal and external, through establishing good customer relationships and by delivering high quality support services
- To induct, develop, supervise, co-ordinate and monitor the work of (Administration Team/Administrative Officers/Clerical Officers and Business Administration Modern Apprentices as appropriate).
- To carry out project work and assist in the preparation of research material and collation / analysis of data as required.
- To establish, develop and maintain complex administrative and / or financial processes systems and procedures as appropriate to support the (Team/Service) and to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- To word process documents and produce presentations.
- To arrange and attend meetings, take minutes and circulate documents as required.
If you are interested in the Finance and admin officer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.