To provide a needs led service to our clients by adopting a person centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
- The Field Care Supervisor / Team Leader is responsible for the supervision and management of professional staff, ensuring that a responsive, high quality service is provided to clients, their families and carers within the community.
- They will allocate work to team members and will monitor the team's contribution to the overall objectives of the company.
- They will support compliance with CQC standards Promoting Quality Care and will ensure that access targets defined by the Company Directors are met.
- The Field Care Supervisor / Team Leader will provide professional governance and leadership within their sector, including providing professional supervision to staff within their own Team and others within the sector. This will be a reciprocal arrangement with Team Leader colleagues from other professional backgrounds.
- The Team Leader will ensure compliance with statutory duties; performance targets and quality improvement measures.
- The post holder will be expected to provide cover for colleagues and deputise for the Branch Manager/Registered Manager or Operations Manager as required.
- Manage and lead the multi-professional team in the delivery of safe and effective evidence-based interventions.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure that appropriate rota cover is in place
- To produce detailed work schedules for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- Ensure that all calls including Live-in Care calls are covered at a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- To provide a seamless service and call cover in the event of sickness absence, unforeseen and planned absences.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.