A fantastic opportunity is available for a Field/Workshop Service Engineer to join a well established, leading UK JCB dealership. This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the service sector of the business.
Reporting to: Service Supervisor
Please note you must have:-
- Clean driving licence and good driving record
- Excellent computer technical diagnostics skills
- Experience working with heavy plant machinery
- Be willing to be trained on Fork Lift Truck driving licence (training provided)
To carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to JCB Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers.
This is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Service sector of business. You will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to customers and frequently liaise with the JCB Manufacturer.
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
- Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Excellent operation of the PDA unit to input job information and write-up data
- Service and maintain JCB and other Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
- OTE's range from £22 - £50K+
- 40 hours working week, 08.00 - 16.30 hours, half an hour unpaid lunch break
- Overtime available
- Attractive rates of pay and overtime rates
- Pension scheme; Auto enrolment and company
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Contributory medical insurance scheme
- Company life assurance
- Merchandise purchases at cost
- Sickness scheme
- Perkz employee benefits
- O2 employee benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free car parking facilities
- Learning and development programmes
- Career progression
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.