This is an exciting new role. Due to a fantastic increase in sales and demand in the market we are looking for an enthusiastic individual that has a can-do attitude, positive nature and someone who thrives on achieving sale's targets/KPIs.
- Field Based - You must take ownership of your territory, managing existing business and proactively signing up new business.
- Prospect the territory efficiently seeking new business and explore all opportunities with existing customers through sensible sales analysis.
- Build and manage internal and external business relationships and achieve sales and service level targets.
- Keep yourself up to date with new product development, market trends and competition, aiming for maximum profitability.
- Achieve periodic targets, performance KPI's and report these to the Sales controller.
- Must be passionate about food with adequate knowledge of food and ingredients
- Have face to face sales experience (Minimum of 2 years).
- You are fast paced, positive and can work on your own initiative
- Able to travel extensively within your assigned territory and manage your time efficiently.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, Emails and inputting data into online reporting systems.
- Flexible with working hours dependant on your customers and territory.
In return, you can expect all the rewards that come with success, including a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition, there is also 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, staff discount in store, and more!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.