Factory Operator - Drax, North Yorkshire
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Factory Operator to work in Drax on a temporary contract.
The temporary work dates are 25/11/2018 - 21/12/2018.
48 hours per week - 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am. Sunday - Thursday on a rotational basis.
Factory Operator tasks include:
- Operate all mobile plant and equipment to the highest standards to maximise production
- Ability to carry out quality and production checks and complete all relevant documentation
- Carryout routine preventative maintenance and minor repair tasks
- Report any defects or anomalies in a timely manner
- Accurately complete records and logs as required, assist with effective handovers at shift change
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping ensuring that areas are clean, tidy and hazard free
Salary - £26,000 PA
If you are interested in the Factory Operator Position, please apply today.
All successful candidates will be required to provide relevant compliance documents.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.