Our client is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue products to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They require a Factory Administrator
Full time - rotating shifts - 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
(Flexibility a must as overtime and cover will be needed)
This role is factory based and will include extracting data from the Factory floor for analysis
Responsibilities will include;
- Daily/weekly updates for production
- Transfer information onto the NAV system
- Maintain supply's and management of PPE
- Print labels and job cards
- Issue tools and keep logs of issued tools
- Liaise with Employees and Management
- Administration and distribution of documentation
- Creating reports for the Operations Manager
- Must have excellent computer skills and able to use word and excel. Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics Nav, would be an asset.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have good standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be organised
- Must have a good understanding of the production systems and processes
- Must have a 'can do attitude
- This role can be demanding so you must be able to work under some pressure
You will be expected to be flexible with working hours to meet the demands of the business including covering holidays.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.