Our client is looking for a candidate to set and operate extrusion lines in a manner that ensures that production targets and in turn customer requirements are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking materials against specification and decanting into material feed system
- Packing extrusions at the required rate ensuring satisfactory presentation of product
- Checking product specification against work instructions
- Changing over, setting and starting the extrusion process where training and skills allow
- Bringing products into specification where training and skills allow
- Promptly notifying shift setters if product is out of specification
- Recording product quality as per work instructions
- Maintaining on-line production records
- Maintaining housekeeping, ensuring that area is clean, tidy and hazard free
- Ensuring packaging is acquired, to specification and sufficient for needs
- Recycling non-conforming product
- Work to all Company and legislative health and safety guidance and policies
- Carry out any reasonably requested duty as required by management
Chance to go from Temporary to Permanent.
- Good communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Previous plastic manufacturing experience
- Various shifts available
- Monday - Friday
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.