Export Sales Manager
A fast growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins in 2015. As a result of growth, the company is looking to further grow by expanding its team.
In this position, they are looking for a candidate to lead the export strategy & sales development. All candidates will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a senior position and to manage new future employees. This role will be responsible for building new distribution with partner importers and key international retailers. The candidate will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real time environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategy plan for Export activity in 2019
- Lead the sales and brand positioning in international markets
- Drive new distribution for the full range with a focus on major importers in Europe, Asia and the US
- Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across existing export partners and potential new export partners
- Attend trade shows internationally
- Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right way (best practice). Constant follow up with importers on how to incentivise and activate existing markets
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the export partner and reporting guidelines are adhered to.
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations, contract proposals and negotiate pricing with customer.
- Analyse and report on each potential importer and present to the founders
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
Desired Candidate Attributes And Experience
- Have recent Export sales experience, selling drinks (Premium FMCG products) to major distributors and retailers.
- Experience in managing distributor networks.
- Knowledge of the financial workings of distributors including margin analysis, rebates and mark-down.
- Good knowledge of UK and International retail market with existing contacts
- Passion for selling FMCG or premium products
- Prepared for regular overseas travel.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills at customer level.
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial expertise
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.