Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team in Cardiff.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established company with a 2017 £50 million turnover, where you will take ownership for building the Gas Engineering sector and you will decide on the road map in terms of sectors, markets and geographies.
You will work closely with the CEO and will receive all the resources you need. You must be genuinely ambitious and seeking an opportunity to be "in the driving seat". You must be a self-driven individual and have the motivation to meet and exceed targets. You will be financially motivated and have goals to progress through your career.
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, a competitive nature and be a true team player. If you are a top biller and can prove your worth within gas recruitment this role will continue your already vibrant career but progress it further to making lots of money.
The role involves the following key aspects:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and on site visits to Client projects, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure - We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
- Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Car Allowance after qualifying period
- Social Events & incentives
- Incredible Rewards - All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- And many more!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.