Our client based in Lincoln requires an Experienced Office Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. This role is temporary to cover a period of holiday until June 2017 and is paying between £7.50 to £8.00 per hour depending on experience.
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm with a 4:30pm finish on Fridays (37 hours per week).
Duties will include:-
- Administration tasks involving students such as assessment processing, preparation of exam board documentation and organisation of results to students
- Preparation of examination arrangements for access needs candidates
- Producing letters to students
- Act as officer to the board/committees/working groups producing minutes as required
- Assist in the administration of audits and reviews
This is an urgent requirement for our client and therefore applicants MUST be available to start work immediately and be available for interview (if selected) this week.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.