Evening Support Officer - Broxtowe, Nottingham, NG9
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Evening Support Officer to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - 5.30pm - 9.30pm
Rate of pay: £9.71 phr
Contract Length - 23/4/19 - 12/7/2019
Evening Support Officer Role:
- Assist in the provision of security surveillance for the Town Hall, Council offices and Devonshire Avenue, car parks and surrounding areas. Close the main doors, and setting of intruder alarms, in conjunction with the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Assist in ensuring that the reception areas are maintained in an attractive, tidy and safe manner. Assist visitors and members of the public in their enquiries.
- Assist with the testing of alarms and emergency lighting in the Council offices, Town Hall, Cavendish Lodge and Devonshire Avenue and report any necessary repairs to the Public Buildings Senior Maintenance Officer.
- Ensure that the physical environment of premises is maintained at a consistently comfortable temperature and atmosphere.
- Assist in the arrangements for use of rooms in the Town Hall and Council offices for all purposes as designated in the weekly room bookings.
- Attend during Council and committee meetings and other authorised event as instructed and provide any service required.
If you are interested in the Evening Support Officer, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.