Our established construction firm is growing its clientele, and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join their team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction project working with sub - contrractors, management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with an outstanding benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading residential construction firm.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Pricing Work
- Must have worked with sub - contractors
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontract
- 3+ years' experience in construction estimating
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of residential construction processes
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Barker Ross London Office on 0203 137 5251 or 07432 157726
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.