Our client is a Leading International Cost & Project Management Consultancy who are recruiting for an Associate Director (Estimating) to join their Infrastructure Division based from either London or Birmingham.
Successful candidate should have experience in Rail Systems and Civil Engineering Estimating on major capital infrastructure programmes.
- Estimating for all stages of development of transportation projects, particularly heavy and light rail and highways
- Estimating for both CAPEX and OPEX, including Whole Life Costing
- Developing a database of rates for transportation projects
- Benchmarking and maintaining/updating benchmarking data
- Mentor and develop the estimating team to ensure any estimates produced are realistic and robust and in line with the Client`s requirements
- Risk and value management
- In-depth understanding of first principles estimating and technical knowledge (particularly within the heavy/light/underground/ rail sectors including tram systems)
- Detailed knowledge of using estimating tools such as PRISM
- Experience of collaborative working to identify optimum solutions and deliver value for money
- You should have excellent technical knowledge, be client facing and have the appropriate business acumen to succeed in a competitive environment
Ideally you should be degree / HNC qualified, with a proven track record of estimating and cost management in the Infrastructure sector - Heavy and Light Rail and Highways for either a Tier 1 Main Contractor or Major Consultancy.
- £75,000 to £80,000 per year
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
For more information, apply today and one of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss the role, company and package in more detail.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.