Barker Ross are working on behalf of a college in Nottingham, who are looking for a Estates and Facilites Manager for a 3-4 Month Contract starting early December.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a school environment and experience working in the capacity as a Estates and Facilities Manager.
The candidate will need to be able to:
- The implementation and maintenance of administrative systems and controls, which support the work of the department and the presentation and safety of the College as a whole
- To manage the day to day running of the College estate, buildings, grounds and related facilities and ensure all operations are undertaken within legislative requirements to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the College community
- To ensure the implementation of agreed protocols for contractors, department work schedules and stock control
- To act as the College's "Competent Person" in relation to Health & Safety and CDM matters, take a lead role in the strategic management of Health & Safety across the College and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and regulation at all times
Ideally, the post holder will hold recognised qualifications in the following areas:
- English, Maths, IT
- NEBOSH Certificate (IOSH member)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Legionella Management for Responsible Persons
- Hold a Current Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
Implement administrative systems to support the work of the department, ensuring appropriate records are accurately maintained
- Provide a first line of contact for the department for staff, students, contractors and other third parties
- Produce scheduled reports as agreed with the Estates & Facilities Manager and ad hoc reports as required
- Support training and development of the team where this is mutually beneficial to their development and to the effective running of the department
- Monitor, update and report on departmental annual action plans
- Statistical analysis to report on trends and identify efficiencies
- Manage work schedules, holidays etc
- Communicate effectively across the team to ensure they are well informed and engaged in the work of the department
- Management of quality systems appertaining to the department including Health & Safety requirements
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom Green at Barker Ross on 01159483757 or email your CV to email@example.com
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.