I am currently recruiting for a well established business within the food industry who have a number of sites across 43 countries and who are employing 5000 staff.
They are keen to recruit an experienced Enviromental Manager to cover the UK and ireland sites. You will be responsible for the design, implementation & validation of the EMS across the sites.
· Manage Compliance to Legislative & Customer requirements
· Management of environmental compliance across Kepak Red Meat UK
· Manage and maintain the divisional ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System
· Preparation of environmental reports, including completion of internal, regulator and customer reporting and data systems
Management of Team
· Develop objectives and target to meet compliance obligations via continuous improvement and strategic planning
· Mentor & develop Site Environmental Co Ordinator's
· Assist with and investigate environmental incidents
· Develop and lead internal auditing regime
· Provide input to and/or lead on external, third party audits which concern Environmental Management
· Collate information from across the division and use to report on environmental performance & maintain Sustainability Dashboards
· Management of energy/environmental compliance schemes (Climate Change Agreements, ESOS, mandatory carbon reporting,. etc.)
· Manage collation of data for Climate Change Agreements, Waste Duty of Care and site Environmental Permit Requirements is maintained
· Develop a program of environmental awareness
· As required - site specific (Surface water plan, Defense plan for Odour, Submission for Climate Change Agreements, Balance tank overflow, Audits etc)
For more information please contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.