Barker Ross are recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer in the Coalville Area based on a temporary contract, 37 hours and rate of £22.50p/hr, to carry out inspections, respond to service requests and enforce relevant statutory requests.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Investigate Commercial Premises Complaints
- Conduct Investigations into Food Poisoning & Infectious Diseases
- Carry Out Sampling & Monitoring
- Complete & Maintain Appropriate Records
- Prepare & Service Legal Notices
- Take Appropriate Enforcement Action Where Required
Successful Candidates for this position must have;
- EHRB Certificate of Registration
- 2 Years' Experience in Food Control
- Knowledge of Food Control and Health & Safety
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent All-Round Health
- Current Driving License and Own Vehicle
If you are interested in the above Environmental Health Officer role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.