Maintenance Team Leader.
Maintenance team leader with supervisory experience required for a market leader, manufacturing into multiple different industries such as Automotive, Defense, aerospace and construction sectors. As a Maintenance Team Leader you will be mechanically biased prefferably with a mechanical apprenticeship.
This role will suit the following:
* Experience as a supervisor
* Experience of machinery maintenance
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Heavy industry experience
The Maintenance Team Leader working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* £25,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + overtime
* The opportunity to work for an established business with multiple package features such as;
* A very competitive 16% combined pension plan
* 35 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Access to occupational health
* Further development of your skillset + training and career progression
The Maintenance Team Leader job will involve:
* Direct responsibility of 4 engineers
* Deputize for Operations Manager
* Maintenance engineering with wider fitting and fabrication duties
* To ensure that all plant and people operate within and comply with statutory Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
* Determine, monitor and control the engineering resources and materials needed to satisfy the operational requirements of your area.
* Devise and develop planned maintenance and inspection schedules.
* Provide technical and engineering expertise to process and quality managers in your area
* Identify and assist in the preparation of development opportunities in your area, resulting in the continuous enhancement of production performance.
* To lead and co-ordinate investigations, identify root cause and implement solutions to any problems occurring within your area of responsibility.
* To monitor and drive KPIs for your area of responsibility
To apply please contact Max Sturgess on
T: 0116 4780997
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.