My Client is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of paper products and requires an Administrator to support the busy Engineering Department. My client offers a friendly and dynamic working environment with a massive potential to grow and progress in the business. The Administrator role will include duties such as..
- General Admin duties to support the Engineering department, including collation of data, inputting statistics and creating reports and graphs.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets to create data accordingly
- Creating work requests for the Engineers - daily, weekly and monthly
- Working with engineers to control the daily work flow
- Excellent communication with the team
- Communicating with all departments, such as production, Technical and Factory Floor
If you feel you have the right skills then please do send your CV in the first instance, for us to consider your application...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.