Engineering Area Manager
4on 4off, consisting of 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts
As Engineering Area Manager you will effectively manage engineering resources ensuring continuous improvement and optimisation of plant and equipment. This role is a 4 on 4 off consisting of 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts.
Role Key Accountabilities:
- Operational efficiencies at or better than standards used in budget.
- Shift/daily reporting is accurate and timely.
- Development of direct reports and input into succession planning.
- Quality: Zero withdrawals/recalls and target complaints per million YoY improvement.
- Green every day Audit & GMP compliance.
- Leading and lagging safety leadership performance.
You will be required to have:
- Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification. City & Guilds minimum.
- Proven track record of Front-Line Management within an FMCG environment.
- Thorough understanding of PPM techniques
- Strong desire to develop and coach team performance.
- Working knowledge of Legislative standards within the FMCG environment.
- High level of numeracy and ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Proactive approach to Problem solving.
- Ability to identify and implement Process improvements.
- Manufacturing systems experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Management of financial budgets
- Working knowledge of improvement techniques used to maximise and optimise plant performance and equipment.
- Ability to produce detailed Engineering and Process Risk assessments.
To find out more please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 941 6323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.