Machine Tool Maintenance Technician - Permanent -DAY SHIFTS
South West Leicestershire
Salary circa 45K plus benefits
Relocation Support available (depending on location)
My client has a modern automated manufacturing facility producing a range of high quality products which are exported worldwide as well as being sold in the home market.
Currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Machine Tool Maintenance Technician to join their highly motivated multi-skilled Maintenance Team.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who retains the ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines, whilst welcoming the vast amount of variety which will be presented within a typical day.
- Accountable for fault diagnosis and defect rectification on a wide range of equipment including both CNC and PLC controlled equipment (predominantly Fanuc controls and Mitsubishi plc's)
- Experience of electrical/electronic/pneumatic/hydraulic systems would be an advantage, coupled with a good mechanical understanding.
- This position is ideally suited for people with machine tool service/commissioning backgrounds, or in house maintenance technicians with similar experience.
My client offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including:-
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
*Additionally, all staff will have the opportunity to purchase company products at a heavily discounted rate.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
My client offers a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.