We are currently hiring for End of Line Operator to work in Acton.
Your main objectives will be to ensure efficient end of like packing so as to enable smooth operations and continuous production while ensuring quality assurance.
Responsibilities and skills:
- To ensure availability and quality of pallets & trolleys.
- To pack bottles off the line into trolleys / pallets.
- To operate the hand wrap as per standard operation procedure.
- Making sure the bottles have date and code printed on the label.
- Report on discrepancies of faulty bottles / packaging.
- To report / discuss safety hazards with Duty Supervisor for the application of remedial action.
- Must be prepared to wotk whatever hours are necessery to achieve the above. Any other reasonable duties that may arise as and when requested.
- To always ensure good hygiene practicies and keep the end of like area clean.
- To highlight any Health & Safety issues.
Ideally a person with high level of attention to details and rigorous in problem solving.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.