Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a global leader which distributes to 11 different countries around the world. My client within the last three years has undergone an overhaul and spent 17 million pounds on renovations to the existing site with a 50% size increase to the factory due to rapid expansion and growth.
With the company producing around 12 million products a week this is a FMCG workplace which works at 100% efficency and it's simply a pleasure to work at this site.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be electrically biased with prefferably an electrical based apprenticeship, HNC or HND.
The role will suit the following:
Experienced in the food industry.
Experienced at maintaining and undergoing repairs to machinery.
HNC / NVQ 3 / Apprenticeship / or equivalent.
Some basic PLC knowledge.
Comfortable in a FMCG workplace.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer's job will involve:
You will be maintaining a whole host of machinery such as, slicers, hoppers, sorters, fillers, sealers, cookers, compactors, conveyor lines and much more.
A very small amount of PLC correction.
Ensuring that you and all colleagues are following health and safety protocols.
Mostly electrical work with very little mechanical work involved.
Breakdowns on machinery.
This job works on a 4 on 4 off shift - (4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off) - 12 hour shifts.
Salary is £40,000 - £44,000 - dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Must possess robust electrical knowledge / qualifications and be able to do minor PLC changes if required.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineers Opportunities and benefits:
* Attendance bonus is £82.13 paid every 4 weeks - This works out to almost an extra £1,100 a year.
* Pension is 3.5% for company & 4.5% for individual.
* Death in service benefit.
* Holidays 19 plus Christmas Day and New Year's day. With 100% attendance they have opportunity to earn up to 5 extra days (Baker Days).
* Annual Occupational Health Checks.
* Overtime - time and half and double time after 6pm on Saturday until 6am on Monday.
* Additional training as and when required - this could be H&S, PLCs, confined spaces for example.
* Option for my staff shop membership (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants).
* Free onsite parking.
To apply please contact Max Sturgess on
T: 0116 4780997
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.