My client is a market leading food manufacturer, looking to recruit an Electrically Biased Engineering Supervisor to join their Engineering department at their site in Cambridgeshire.
The Engineering Supervisor will work closely with the Production Supervisor on shift in order to achieve all production targets. Taking responsibility for a team of 3 or 4 MSE's they will be expected to lead the team efficiently whilst still playing an active role in the hands on maintenance.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Improve key engineering KPI's, downtime, productivity, expenditure, OEE
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is effectively maintained to a level that sustains and improves capabilities.
- Introduce maintenance strategies that progress and support improvements to meet the site and business objectives.
- Ensure all reactive and planned maintenance is completed to the standards required and signed back to production in a proficient and timely manner.
- Develop an environment of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
Ideal candidates must have previous experience within a FMCG or food manufacturing environment. This position would offer a leadership role within a fantastic working environment and would be a great step for someone looking to progress into Engineering Management.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.