I am currently recruiting for a client who is a leader within Logistics and Distribution, they are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join there business.
As a candidate you will be responsible for ensuring Production Machinery is maintained & repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production speeds with minimum interruptions and breakdowns.
The ideal candidate will be from a Food manufacturing or Packaging enviroment.
- Carry out planned maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard
- Respond to breakdowns on Production machines
- Install and relocate production equipment
- Specify & order spare parts
- Complete maintenance records
- Carry out Electrical Fault Finding
- Carry out Mechanical Fault finding
- Carry out Pneumatic Fault Finding
Hours of work
4 on 4 off shift pattern- 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am.
Please do contact Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.