I am currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a leading manufacturing company, my client has a number of sites across the UK.
Helping to minimize downtime and failure rates in manufacturing machinery and maximize equipment productivity
- All aspects of equipment maintenance and repairs including; Equipment inspections, Service inspections, Fault Diagnosis and fitting new parts Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Organising and Implementation of routine servicing schedules (Preventative Maintenance)
- Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data are accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
- Good practical and technical skills in Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure with a varied workload
- Good problem-solving skills
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 10pm-6am
If you feel you may be suitable then please forward your cv
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.