Are you an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager looking for a new opportunity?
My client is a global supplier focused on a wide variety of carbon, alloy and stainless steels meeting the needs of demanding applications around the world.
They are recognized experts in engineering steels technology and are environmentally conscious. They are the UK's largest consumer of recycled steel.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Section Engineer to provide the technical and management expertise necessary to direct, lead and support a highly skilled, multi-disciplined team providing an electrical service at our Rotherham site.
The ideal candidate should have similar experience or be one looking for that next level of development and can demonstrate drive and potential.
Electrical Engineering Managers duties include:
· Ensure that capital, revenue and maintenance programmes are carried out efficiently and within budgets.
· Effectively determine and allocate the engineering resources and materials needed to satisfy operational and engineering requirements of the plant.
· Devising and developing planned maintenance and inspection schedules.
· Provide technical and engineering expertise to production management and department engineers.
· Organise and manage the training and development of personnel.
· Negotiate contracts.
· Monitor KPIs for the area of responsibility
We are looking for a driven and determined individual with a strong technical knowledge of electrical engineering, with a knowledge of PLC systems, control systems, drives and motors. Additionally, you should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, good organisational skills, show effective leadership skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
What you will get in return:
· Competitive salary
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Opportunity to be a part of a friendly and supportive team
· Up to 16% pension contribution
· Various retail discounts
· Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business
If the Electrical Engineering Manager role is of interest, please apply today.
Contact Charlotte Remnant for more 0116 2042608.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.