Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on an industrial power plant. We are looking for someone with good mechanical experience or a Mechanical Engineer with good electrical experience.
Hours of the role will be to suit production and break downs and the successful candidate should be prepared to cover shift patterns (including night shift working) as well as weekend working as and when required.
We are looking for candidates to have experience in the following:-
- Industrial power plant knowledge would be an advantage
- Industrial environment on 3 phase electrics and PLC controlled systems
- Package and process equipment
- Automated bagging equipment
- Hopper feed systems and conveying
- Gearbox and chain drives systems
- Inverter controlled transport systems
- General welding and some fabrication work
- Good response to react and reduce to down time
- To have good computer skills and electronic record keeping on engineering applications
- Spares inventory control
- Insurance inspection overview and PAT test
- Health and safety record keeping in relation to engineering
- FLT licence and power access IPAF would help
- 17 Wiring Edition
Basic salary will be £32,000 per annum plus overtime (to be finalised), mobile phone provided, laptop available (for ladder drawings and software programs) and entry into the company pension scheme.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.