I am currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Engineer for a client in the Coalville area, my client is looking for engineers who want to develop and progress, to ensure Production Machinery is maintained & repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production speeds with minimum interruptions and breakdowns.
· Carry out planned maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard
· Respond to breakdowns on Production machines
· Install and relocate production equipment
· Complete maintenance records
· Complete all paperwork required to place orders and book in parts
· Carry out Electrical Fault Finding
· Liaise with other departments
· Health & Safety. Responsible for self and others.
· Work overtime when required
· BTEC Level 3 Electrical or similar.
Hours of work:
2 week of nights - Monday to Thursday 17.30pm-5.30am.
1 week Monday - Wednesday 5.30am - 5.30pm
Following week - Tuesday - Thursday 5.30am-5.30pm
Rate of Pay £20.76 and If they were to work Friday, Saturdays or Sunday they will be paid at a rate of £22.62 per hour.
Long term contract role with a potential of perm.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.