Due to continued growth, our client based in Lincoln is looking to recruit a full time Electrician. You will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime available and you must be flexible as some work will involve working away from home.
Working within a team, you will be responsible for:
- The electrical instillation of storage systems from agricultural, to grain and potato storage
- Instillation and wiring of large 3 phase split load boards, general lighting and small power
- Instillation and wiring of inverters ranging from 1.5kw to 200kw
- Testing and certifying new and old instillations
- Working to deadlines
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Instillations (current IEE wiring regulations)
- 17th Edition Regs (2382)
- City & Guilds Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Instillations or equivalent (2391)
In order to be considered for the role you must be an experienced Electrician with the above qualifications. You will also have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client and to travel when completing jobs away from home.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.