East London School - Helpdesk Operator
Responsible for taking and logging calls to the Help Desk, managing the input of data and generally assisting the Contract manager in the administration of the contract. Also to ensure excellent client and customer relations.
Answering the Help Desk phone and logging calls relating to the School's facilities.
Distributing work to be carried out, monitoring SLA's on the system and closing off jobs once complete.
Printing out PPM work sheets due, distributing them appropriately, updating data base on their return and chasing up those not returned in time.
Keeping data base up to date with information relating to the schools and new assets.
Liaising with staff and service providers to ensure that jobs are completed on time and satisfactorily.
Dealing with general enquiries and complaints from school staff, stakeholders etc.
Logging and liaising with third party requests for booking school facilities.
Keeping other key documentation stored on the Help Desk system up to date.
Producing performance monitoring data from the Help Desk.
General upkeep of records and filing.
To be responsible for the maintenance of office stationery.
Assisting the Contracts Manager & Administrator in:
1. Producing reports
2. Producing monitoring data
3. Typing up systems, procedures, minutes and other documentation
4. Implementation and monitoring of QA procedures
5. Keeping finical records, invoice payments etc
6. Any other ad hoc duties as defined by the contracts manager.
· Over 3 years Facilities Management experience within a challenging environment is essential, preferably within the Public-Sector environment.
· Demonstrable track record of displaying behaviors required as outlined in the Living the Values section of the Working for booklet
· Management of FM direct/outsourced service delivery
· Financial Management
· Effective Communicator and Team Leader
· Proactive 'can do' style
· Experienced in the operation of an FM software package i.e. QFM / Maximo etc.
Knowledge / Skills
· Good time management skills
· Good level of spoken and written English
· Conversant in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Continual improvement ethos
· Strong customer focus
· Thorough and attention to detail
· Self-managing and able to work on own initiative
· Quick to learn
· Organized and efficient
· Excellent record keeping
· Working within office environment
Requirment - Enhanced DBS Certificate
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.