A hugely successful leading supply chain and distribution business has an immediate opening for an experienced Driver Trainer and Compliance Coordinator to join the team in Amesbury, Wiltshire on a full time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday (days).
The job holder will perform Transport training (including CPC), driver inductions and driving assessments to meet Department of Transport and Company operational, security, health & safety, risk and legal requirements.
You will also oversee, co-ordinate and manage on a day to day basis, all matters related to driver legal compliance and adherence to company operating procedures in order to meet Department of Transport, Customer and Company requirements. You will provide advice and timely training support to ensure standards are met.
- Thorough knowledge of Transport Legal Compliance, O Licences, Risk and Health & Safety Procedures and legislation.
- Vehicle Construction and Use regulations.
- Different vehicle types and makes.
- Transport industry and market sector experience/knowledge.
- PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Digital Tachographs and tachograph management systems.
- IOSH (desirable) .
- Management skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire people to want to improve performance.
- Tenacious and positive in approach.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Risk Assessments.
- Accident investigation.
- Industry Training methods.
- Certificate of Professional Competence Road Transport Operations holder (desirable).
- Driver CPC.
- Full clean driving licence.
- HGV C&E Licence.
- RoSPA Assessor Qualification (desirable).
- Train the Trainer or equivalent qualification.
- Approved Driving Instructor (desirable).
- SAFED (desirable)
The salary for this opportunity is £28k-£32k plus other benefits. The role will be Monday to Friday (days).
For immediate consideration please send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.