Barker Ross are recruiting for a Double Pallet FLT Driver in the Nottingham area based on a 3 Month contract, 40+ hours per week and rate of £14.41p/hr, to drive a large, double pallet handling FLT at the end of a fast paced production line.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Stacking Pallets (weighing 1.4t each)
- Physical Work when Required (Restacking Pallets)
- Cleaning Cement Spills
- 'Ripping & Tipping' 25kg bags of cement by hand
- Use Tablets for Stock Management
- Flexible Shift Patterns (Morning / Afternoons / Nights)
Successful Candidates for this position must;
- Previous FLT Experience (Double Handler FLT's)
- Work with Precision & Accuracy
- Current FLT License
- Physically Fit
- UK Driving License to Remote Working Location
If you are interested in the above Mechanic role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.