Our client based within the education sector is looking for a Domestic Cleaner to join the team on a permanent basis. The hours of work will start at 16 hours per week, but is likely to increase to 20-25 hours depending on the needs of the business.
This role will also involve working at 2 sites on a rota basis (both based just outside of Lincoln) and therefore candidates must be flexible with this and have their own transport in order to travel to each site as and when required.
Duties of the role will involve:-
- Carry out all aspects of cleaning duties including hovering, polishing, mopping floors, cob webbing, cleaning skirting boards, toilets, hand basins, baths, showers, windows and mirrors
- Laundry duties to include sorting, washing and ironing pupils bedding, towels and personal clothing
- Handling domestic chemicals correctly at all times
- Keeping health and safety in mind at all times by making sure no filled buckets, chemicals or hover leads are left unattended
- Restocking hand towels, toilet tissues and hand soap dispensers
- Emptying bins ensuring all rubbish is taken out to the main bin at the end of each shift
- Ordering goods for both kitchen and domestic to maintain stock levels and putting deliveries away
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous cleaning experience and have your own transport to reach the location of each site.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.