Our client based within the care sector and located in Gainsborough is looking for a Domestic Cleaner to join their team on a permanent basis. The hours of work will be 25 per week working 9.30am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Carry out all aspects of cleaning duties including hovering, polishing, mopping floors, cob webbing, cleaning skirting boards, toilets, hand basins, baths, showers, windows and mirrors
- Responsible for cleaning lounges, dining room, corridors, kitchen, bedrooms, en-suites and conservatory areas
- Handling domestic chemicals correctly at all times
- Keeping health and safety in mind at all times by making sure no filled buckets, chemicals or hover leads are left unattended
- Restocking hand towels, toilet tissues and hand soap dispensers
- Empty bins ensuring all rubbish is taken out to the main bin at the end of each shift
- Check stock levels and ordering accordingly through senior
We are looking for someone who has previous cleaning experience and their own transport in order to reach the location of the site. Candidates must also be flexible and able to work in a care/residential environment and be comfortable with this.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.