Barker Ross are looking for a Document controller for an ongoing project in South West London. Working directly to the Site Manager you will act as a Document Controller providing all administrative support where required.
The Project will last for 2 years
The job involves a lot of structure as you will have a number of set tasks to work through on a daily basis, however are not limited to the responsibilities below
* Type minutes from various progress meetings on a weekly basis and distribute accordingly
* Maintain archive filing system for audit purposes
* Collate reports on a daily/weekly/fortnightly or monthly basis and distribute to the relevant recipient (Prime contractor, Sub Contractor, Head Office) within deadlines
* Receive materials delivered to site, file invoices and forward to Head Office for payment within set deadline
* Act as point of contact for site contractors, forwarding queries back to Head office
* Attention to detail
* Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
* Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Exceptional written/oral communication skills
* First class organisational skills
* High levels of numeracy and literacy
* Understanding of Construction industry
What we offer in return
* Long term career prospects with ongoing training and development opportunities
Must have document controlling expereince
Please contact George on 02037577048 or 07432157726 outlining previous experience in a similar role, salary / rate required and availability. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.