Document Controller - London SE11.
Our Client specialises in groundwork & RC frames and are looking for an experienced Document Controller/Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Contractor.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following -
- Experience of working for recognised main or subcontractors on site
- Knowledge and proficiency with Asite Document Control system
- Proven experience of managing Document Control of construction drawings on site
- Strong Communication skills to deal with Clients, Subcontractors and consultancies in the management of document flow.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Valid CSCS Card
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.