One of the UK's leading food manufacturers based in Nottingham is currently on the look out for an experienced and results driven Distribution and Logistics Manager. Preferably looking for a candidate who has experience in a similar role from within chilled food manufacturing, with knowledge of both transport and warehouse in high volumes inbound and outbound.
If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to really make a difference and where the company will invest in you and your development, then this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will require:
- Educated to HNC/NVQ3 level or equivalent and ideally hold CPC (certificate of profession competency in Road Haulage)
- A proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results within a team orientated culture
- Excellent communication skills, time management & organisation skills
- An ability to react to changes in the operation immediately
- Excellent understanding of stock rotation
- Fully computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and able to interrogate systems and produce reports
- Supporting the delivery of a multi-temperature and multi-drop delivery service.
- The jobholder will ensure all KPI`s are met, collate transport documentation, manage the departmental labour budget, and report performance to senior management.
- With an absolute focus on customer service, you will ensure deliveries reach the customer as expected, replacement vehicles are despatched during breakdowns, cover for drivers is met during sickness or absence and company records are updated ready for a VOSA or BRC inspection
Apply now! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.